Sirtex is highly committed to improving treatment options for patients with cancers of the liver. Consistent with this vision, Sirtex will consider funding educational grants that support independent accredited and nonaccredited medical education for healthcare professionals.
An important part of our commitment is supporting the dissemination of scientific and educational medical information to enhance the quality of medical care with the ultimate goal of benefitting patients.
All medical education grant requests should be submitted and completed on the website at least 60 days prior to the activity start date.
Independent Medical Education is awarded in support of high quality, independent educational programs and materials, which demonstrate the potential to improve patient care and health outcomes. Each educational grant awarded must adhere to and be compliant with the following:
- FDA Final Guidance on Industry-Supported Scientific and Educational Activities
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Guidelines
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support
- AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals ("The AdvaMed Code")
- American Medical Association (AMA) Ethical Guidelines for Gifts to Physicians from Industry
- Other relevant guidelines and regulations
All requests for financial support from appropriate third-party providers of education to healthcare professionals must be submitted through Sirtex’s Grants Portal.
To submit a request, please first create an account using the 'Register for Access' Link on the left. If you already have an account, please enter your login details to the left.
Grant applications are accepted throughout the year. Funding requests must be submitted a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the start of the activity. The typical grant review timeline is 4 to 6 weeks.
Formal notifications of all funding decisions are sent in writing by email to the contact listed on the grant account profile.
For Technical Support, please contact SteepRock Client Services:
Phone: +1 718-576-1406 (M-F 8am – 6pm US ET)